Why not try your hand at making this Honey Cake?
Class 67 is all about your baking skill as everyone starts from the same ingredients and recipe.
8 oz Self-raising flour
4oz Butter or Marg
Pinch of Salt
- Beat well and lightly, if required add a little milk
- Turn in the sultanas and stir well
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC/350 oF Gas Mark 4.
- Prepare a well buttered 7” circular tin
- Cream the Butter and Honey together.
- Beat eggs well and add alternately with sifted flour and salt (save a little flour to add with the sultanas)
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour 15 minutes
Entering this class? you may also like to try Class 68 Semi Rich Fruit Cake